- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Types of Information Collected
We collect certain “Personal Information” about you which includes, but is not limited to, information that is personally identifiable such as your name, e-mail address, address and other associated non-public information. We also collect data that is associated with the foregoing, as well as “Anonymous Information,” which is information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information and does not, based on our understanding, permit the identification of individual persons.
Location of Your Information
Your Personal Information may be processed and stored outside of a jurisdiction where laws regarding processing of Personal Information may be less stringent than the laws in your country or state. Your Personal Information will not, however, be used or disclosed for purposes for which you have not given consent or which are not permitted under applicable law.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information you voluntarily submit to us through the Website. It is optional for you to utilize this Website. If you elect to utilize certain aspects of this Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), company name, email address, telephone number and date of birth. If you do not provide certain mandatory information for a activity that requires it, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity. Additionally, we reserve the right to collect any other information that you voluntarily enter, including Personal Information, into any postings, comments, feedback, or forums on the Website.
Collection of Anonymous Information
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
In general, we use Personal Information you provide to provide you access to the Website and its services, to improve the Website, tailor the features to you and to offer you additional information, opportunities, promotions and functionality from us or the specific advertisers you inquire about on the Website at your request.
Review of Anonymous Data from Google Analytics
We are committed to ensuring that our website contains content that is valuable and useful to our readers. To help us with this we have implemented the Google analytics demographics and interest reporting features on our website. These tools allow us to review anonymous data regarding the gender, age and interests of website visitors and adapt our website content to better reflect their needs. Although this information is collected through your Google ad settings, it is not provided to us in a personally-identifiable format. This means we cannot identify what information is about you, and we will not try to figure it out.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
We may also share some or all your Personal Information (other than credit card information) with advertisers about whom you have inquired and/or purchased products from the Website. If you do not want any Personal Information shared with the advertisers, then do not click on their advertisements or purchase their products from the Website.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend our rights or property, you, or third parties. You consent to us sharing your Personal Information under the circumstances described herein.
Third Party Sites and Advertising
Disclaimer of Guaranty of Security
We believe we have taken reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information. No one can fully guarantee or fully eliminate all risks associated with Personal Information and we make no such guarantees.
For questions regarding policies contact | firstname.lastname@example.org